This problem can be due to one of the three following causes: 1. Project/MS file related (that button is greyed out for a specific reason), 2. Installation issue, or 3. Bug.
To rule out that this is Project/MS file related:
- Check if that button is greyed out in all workflows (PTM, Intact, Chromatogram) which contain it.
- Is it happening on other computers (if any)?
- For the type of .wflw in which you are experiencing this issue, is it happening with all project files generated based on it?
To rule out an Installation problem:
Note: These steps include uninstalling PMI-Suite.
- Return your Activation ID from PMI-Suite: Launch Byos (or any other PMI-Suite stand-alone application) and, from the main menu, go to Help>Register>I want to return my license>Next>paste Activation ID/Return.
- Go to Control Panel>Add or remove programs and uninstall PMI-Suite. Follow all uninstall steps.
- Delete C:/Users/<user-name>/AppData/Local\Protein Metrics, C:\ProgramData\Protein Metrics\ AND C:\Program Files\Protein Metrics\General if they still exist.
- Download the current version of PMI-Suite from the link below using the details supplied. Once there, select the "Current Release" and launch the executable in admin mode.
- Register your Activation ID: Launch Byos (or any other PMI-Suite stand-alone application) and, from the main menu, go to Help>Register>I want to activate my license>Next>paste Activation ID>Activate. Do this process for every Activation ID you may have.
- Restart Byos
If you are unable to solve the issue by following the above steps, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide all the information from the "To rule out that this is Project/MS file related:" section.