1. Select Help → Register from the toolbar.
2. Once the License Dialog appears, continue with the offline activation following the process
3. Click the drop down menu and select Offline Activation in the dropdown
4. Fill out the form and enter the Activation ID.
5. Click Save
5. If successful, a window appears providing a path to the generated request file
5. Go to the URL https://license.proteinmetrics.com/ and upload the saved request rqa-file.
6. If successful, a link to download the response (bin-file) becomes available. Save it locally.
7. Load the saved response bin-file in the License Dialog. You need to perform this operation from a local folder in the PC in which you have PMI-Suite installed:
8. If you are activating a machine-wide license then please accept the User Account Control
9. A summary message is displayed to provide the outcome of the activation process
10. If the activation is successful, the title on the top of the application window will be updated
with the name of the user provided during the activation and the number of days left on a license.
11. If unsuccessful, an error message will display. Please contact email@example.com for help.