Byosphere Administrators have the capability to add new users or replace existing ones.
To do so, first log into the Admin portal (https://<your-byosphere-domain>/admin). After that, please perform the following actions:
- "Users" section: Add new user indicating "Display Name", "Email", "Department", "Location" and "Privilege Names".
- "Licenses" section: Here you can assign Roles ("Advanced Viewer" or "Contributor") and Products Entitlements (the rest). See Glossary below for further guidance. To bulk assign Products Entitlements and Roles to the new user, you can mark the required ones and hit on Add Users. There you can specify new user "Display name" and all Products Entitlements selected will be applied to new user.
Note: In the case you are adding a new user, you first need to check, in this section, if you have available licenses. If not, you may need to contact a member of Protein Metrics sales team.
- "User groups" section: To grant new user access to different folders in Byosphere clients, you must add him/her to the corresponding User groups.
For further details about this configuration, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or consult the Byosphere Admin Web Client Manual.
- Product Entitlements: Enable access to the Protein Metrics products defined by the License. Specific product Entitlements give assigned Users the required rights to generate analyses, Protein Metrics projects, and reports on the Byosphere server, and to upload local project files while generating reports on the server.
- Role Entitlements: Enable User Privileges within the User Groups that are assigned to folders. Users must have the "Contributor" Role to use any assigned Product Entitlements. Care should be taken to ensure that Users have the Role Entitlement necessary to access the features they are expected to use.